• For testing only, data may change, data here will be wiped out. Live conversations should happen in main site at https://fordsix.com

Has anyone had or thinking about anti aging treatments ?

There is still no absolute method to prevent you forever from aging. No cream or tonic or food, but there are some natural supplements which can simply keep you young. Yes it is possible, you may not be able to change the number, but there are ways to keep your body youthful.

There is still no absolute method to prevent you forever from aging. No cream or tonic or food, but there are some natural supplements which can simply keep you young. Yes it is possible, you may not be able to change the number, but there are ways to keep your body youthful.

It depends on your skin needs. For an acne treatment, for example, visiting a derm every 3-months is very common. For anti-aging usually, monthly visits for treatments are common. If it's just for check-ups, once or twice a year is enough.

There isn’t any fixed regular interval. It depends on the dermatologist and your skin care treatment plan. You may see the best result from small, consistent efforts. It would be the best to take advice from your dermatologist, he/she will be the best person who can tell you about the same.

I think for any anti aging program it is better to use complex treatment that includes proper cosmetics and facial treatments. I love combination of microdermabrasion and Radio frequency lifting. It works extremely good! Dermabrasion reduces dept of wrinkles and peels the epidermis, and after Radio Frequency heats the dermis and stimulates neocollagenesis. It provides incredible good face lifting.

I think for any anti aging program it is better to use complex treatment that includes proper cosmetics and facial treatments. I love combination of microdermabrasion and Radio frequency lifting. It works extremely good! Dermabrasion reduces dept of wrinkles and peels the epidermis, and after Radio Frequency heats the dermis and stimulates neocollagenesis. It provides incredible good face lifting.

C RUM, the newest addition to Naturel Collagen Canada’s product line, works to repair damaged skin and decrease wrinkles while being instrumental in collagen stimulation and growth.