• For testing only, data may change, data here will be wiped out. Live conversations should happen in main site at https://fordsix.com

How did you hear about FordSix

How did you hear about FordSix?

• Transfered from Clifford

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Surfing the Net

Votes: 165 64.5%
  • Link - Personal Website

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link - Business Website

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Refered by a Forum

Votes: 35 13.7%
  • Car Show or Event

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magazine Article

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 15 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 16 6.3%

• Total voters
I'm just curious how you all found the FordSix forum? Another forum, magazine article, car show, word of mouth, or..... ?

Once I get a few answers, I'll turn this into a poll question. Thanks

Found it with some quality time spent on Google looking for info on vintage mustangs. Registered on a couple other mustang fourms, one was just dead and the other one mostly dealt with newer ones. Both useless when it came to 6's so maybe I was searching something to do with 6 cyl along with mustang.

Geez, I've slept a coupla times since then...yow, just went back and found my first post here- June of '05 (has it been that long?)

I found this place by websearching info on 8.5" clutches, spring heights, aftermarket a/c, and what the market value of a '62 Ranchero was.

I'll add that this is the one forum where the friendly and helpful tone has only gotten better over the years.

I've been here a little while, found the CI site while looking for cams for the future rebuild... still haven't found the money to do it yet, someday :wink:

I know I was here before the Crash of 02. Used to spend a lot of time on Mustang Steve's FYI Forum back then. I think there was a website that had links to Ford-related forums (or Fora?). Got tired of all the stuff about Bent8s. Needed info on my car. :wink:

I found this site some time ago while looking for info on the Inline through a web search. It would take some time to hunt down my oldest date for a post.

Ric.

Ummmm, started with Clifford, followed along with Jack and crew, and continued following to Mike and Fordsix. I actually first ran into Jack in 96-97 on.....VMF I think? I guess the answer would be "I happend to be in the right place, at the right time."

Ron

i believe i had read Mustang & Ford's.... well, i forget if it was an ad, or an article, but it was about Clifford, and went on for a page or two, and it was the only real performance thing i had ever seen about the I6, at the time i had some problems with mine, and was trying to find more information, so i wandered around a bit and found FordSix

that was back in high school, before the crash of '02, and i believe i joined back up while in tech school at Biloxi

Howdy:

I got the word from the TFFN and Clifford sites. That was a long time ago. TFFN is still alive and well, but, to the best of my knowledge the Clifford site is long gone.

Adios, David

Looking for info about ignition or carb or something. There was a link on Dave's Classic Mustang' site and I clicked on it. Lurked for a while thinking I was just an FN. Then there actually was something I knew and wanted to contribute so I joined.

A long long time ago in the befor time when six was young and the king still had blue eyes there was a long time of emense darkness and confussion, then behold a small glimmer of light (clifford site) then a new day dawned and behold there was fordsix and all these other straight sixers.