• For testing only, data may change, data here will be wiped out. Live conversations should happen in main site at https://fordsix.com

How did you hear about FordSix

How did you hear about FordSix?

• Transfered from Clifford

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Surfing the Net

Votes: 165 64.5%
  • Link - Personal Website

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link - Business Website

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Refered by a Forum

Votes: 35 13.7%
  • Car Show or Event

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magazine Article

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 15 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 16 6.3%

• Total voters
Hello, I heard about fordsix surfing the web looking for ford straight six info.The more I learn about them the more I like them. I have some questions about putting a 300 into a specific hot rod but I don't know where to start. Any direction would be appreciated, thank you.

I'm a security guard pullin' the midnight shift. I do ALOT of surfing in between chores..... good information feeds the head as well as a good cup of coffee. 1st car was a 67 Mustang coupe w/ a transplanted '69 351W factory 4bbl, toploader 4-spd. 9" rear w/ 4:11's spinnin' G-60 14's on chrome slots. Air shocks pumped to 70 psi and a reverb in the trunk for my kraco stereo.... livin' LARGE jn 1975!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Hanhyman

Inactive Users
I purchased a 1960 Rat Rod Ranchero last year, and am in the process of replacing the brake system, replacing the front and rear suspension lowered 3", it is currently lowered 4", I got a 200 with a 3 spd on the floor in it, I am going to upgrade with all of the tricks found on Classic inlines and in the Falcon performance handbook (great stuff)

I was into Fords back in my teens and twenties before I got sidetracked by Chevy. Now that I'm getting close to retirement I have decided to revisit a missed opportunity with and old Falcon. I bought a '60 Falcon much like one I had 35 or 40 years back. I googled Falcon to see what I needed to convert my 144 CI three on the tree to a 5 liter muscle car. After reading some of your articles and looking over some of your rides I've decided to stay with a six. I might jump to a 200 CI six but I'm still considering other options because not much of this teck stuff was available back then. :thanks:

Oregoon

Inactive Users
A saw a reference to this page in a thread on The H.A.M.B., and knew I had to join! Then, the F100 of my dreams fell in my lap.

Serendipity!

hey i was trying to see if i could post a build thread for my 300. while i'm technically new to the forum ive been researching the build for quite a while, but still could use a little information and possibly a few suggestions on a few specific things. i dont want to type everything up and it not be able to submit it for whatever reason. i would have PM'd an admin, but i couldnt figure out how to do so.....

rbohm said:
FairmontAddict said:
foureyedpride send me over here so you can blame them.
that was probably me. :mrgreen:
my name over there is middle school. I have a "big" 2 page'r in the inline6 section of that site about getting crappy MPG and trying to fix it. they keep saying to swap to a manual or other things instead of how to make the most out of what I already have...

Spankys66

Inactive Users
Friend of mine Bruce sold me 66 Mustang Dec of 2014 , I had a 66' Mustang in high school with 289 in 86', this had a 200CI. This 200 CI need a lot of work everyone told me I should scrap the 200 CI and put in a 289. Another buddy Nick was building a 200CI 65 Falcon with a blueprint he had gotten from Classic Inlines which lead me to use the same web site and long story short got me to FSP.

Hello to all. Got a 67 mustang that's got a I6 in it. Surfing the web brought me to this place. If its like one of my hunting forums..then theirs is a lot of good folks here. That's good cause I need the info and help to bring my horse back to life. Its been sitting up for some yrs. Its a one family car that I got. Will most likely go back to the original family later. But for now, its mine.
Here in God's country (north west Mississippi) there is a need for some more OLDER stangs to be on the road. Mine will be a daily driver, but I plan on putting it in some shows too.

Thanks,
hump

Actually I was in MustangSix's forum many years ago, that mustang evolved into a EFI cruiser and now is in the process of being redone again. But the truth is I had more fun messing with the 200 3 speed mustang that it started out with , so I have decided to get another 66 mustang 6 cyl and go back to wrenching on it myself. I'm soon to be retired and just want something to drive and not have to worry about scratching the paint or getting it dirty, not as much fun having a car you can't drive except to shows and having to always worry about the other guy driving next to you.

I ordered the book by D&D and was poking this box looking for anyone who wasn't clifford(bad juju,man) and found this site.Lurked for MANY
years before signing up.

I recently purchased a Ford 1967 Mustang Coupe with Inline 6 200 CID. I am have the engine rebuilt per Clifford Performance. I am looking for head and intake suggestions. Do not want to put the American head back on with the inetgrated intake. Wold like to find an OZ 2V 250 Performance head. Any ideas where I cold purchase one or any alternative suggestions are appreciated.